Saturday, April 9, 2011

Am I sushi-sessed?

So it's easy to find sushi in the city. They sell it on every corner, in train stations and each food court has at least threee places to get your nori roll and edamame fix.

Finding AMAZING sushi in the city can prove to be difficult. You find places that are hidden gems and are super delicious. But then something inevitable happens. They become super popular, their heads get too big and down goes the quality.

Some of the coordinators are fans of Sakura. Personally, I think it's  bit exxy and overrated. However, if the ladies wanna eat here, who am I to turn down great company?

Now the sushi place next to David Jones is heaven. How bad is it that I go there probably 3 times a week and I don't know what it's called? Meredith and I discovered this place and it's super delicious. I would recommend the chicken teriyaki roll, the tuna and avocado set or the agedashi tofu.

That said, a pretty super thing happened last week. The chicks at work started talking about a new sushi place. This new sushi place, they said, is extremely yummy and all the plates are $3. Score. I had to try it. And yes, last week I went there 3 times and ahhhhhhh-mazing. Try the chicken schnitty roll or the salmon there is so fresh it melts in your mouth. Check it out - Sushi Hotaru in the Galeries Victoria. 

I've even gotten Belle to be a seasoned sushi eater. Not a fan of the seaweed, she is still a super great sport and loves the sushi train as much as the next person.

I think I am sushi-sessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment