Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What's on your playlist?

Every few months I create a new train playlist and literally listen to these same 10 or 20 songs every morning for about a month. The current list includes an insane amount of Kanye West. Bit slow on the uptake with this one but am absolutely digging (get it?!) My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Sample of the current playlist:

  • Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
  • Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
  • The Bitter End - Placebo
  • Blackbird - Paul McCartney
  • The Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
  • Breathe - Angels & Airwaves
  • Make You Feel My Love - Adele
  • Clocks - Coldplay
  • Could I Be You - Matchbox Twenty
  • Hand In My Pocket - Alanis Morisette
  • Makes This Go On Forever - Snow Patrol
  • Supersonic - Oasis
  • All Of The Lights - Kanye West
  • Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
  • Flume - Bon Iver


Dig it? What's on your current playlist?


No comments:

Post a Comment