Monday, January 24, 2011

Imagine if every week...

You had to think of a new fashion shoot idea. That's 52 fresh ideas a year.

Times that by approximately 50 (the number of items of clothing and accessories in any shoot) and that's a whole lot of creativity right there. Smack an amazing location every week on the top, plus choosing a model, makeup artist and photographer. Don't even get me started on the logistics of getting everything to the shoot and making sure all the right people turn up at the right time.

Some would say the finest shoots appear in the likes of Vogue but this year I am digging Grazia. Mark Vassalo and all his genius is intriguing. Two shoots recently captured my beady magazine hungry eyes.

The 'white shoot' also inspired me to finally purchase my Diana. Now if only I could take amazing photos like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment