Monday, January 17, 2011

The next big thing

This girl manages to walk the fine line between being irresistibly funny and devastatingly adorable. It's a fine line because if you are too funny you just become the next Adam Sandler and if you are too adorable no one will take you seriously.

With her natural fire engine hair (though now blonde for an upcoming role) and deep voice she is the epitome of cool.

And just like this girl I want John Hughes to direct my life.

Whatever happened to chivalry? Does it only exist in 80's movies? I want John Cusack holding a boombox outside my window. I wanna ride off on a lawnmower with Patrick Dempsey. I want Jake from Sixteen Candles waiting outside the church for me. I want Judd Nelson thrusting his fist into the air because he knows he got me. Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason. But no, no, John Hughes did not direct my life.

This is the girl that I predict will take 2011 by storm. All hail Emma Stone.

P.S. rent The Easy A

No comments:

Post a Comment