Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mad Mex meet Pat, Pat meet Mad Mex

Tonight two awesome loves combined. Mad Mex and Mr Patrick Ward.

Mad Mex is a fortnightly tradition for the coordinators at work. We walk across Hyde Park and make our way to Crown St for a Friday feast. It's amazing.

That said, normally I get the burrito. I'm adverse to change. I like what I like and I like it because I like it. Tonight I decided to try the naked burrito (burrito minus the burrito in a bowl) and I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was.

Pat and I met earlier this year through a friend and one of the first times we hung out he took me skateboarding across the Harbour Bridge. A hilarious night especially because he was a pro and I had never been on a board before.

Tonight I combined these two and took Pat for dinner at Mad Mex. We people watched as we ate our mad Mexican meals and chatted all sorts of 'good talks'.

Pat is off to Canada tomorrow and while we don't get to see each other too often it is always so fun when we do.

I'll miss you Patsy, have an amazing time. Camel out.

No comments:

Post a Comment