Some superficial 'if only' points for today.
- If only I could look as chic as Emma Watson does in her new ads for Lancôme.
- If only I had a personal sushi chef that made me my favourite rolls each night for dinner. And miso soup, of course.
- If only my room would clean itself, my washing wash itself and my hair blow dry itself.
- If only I could cure my obsession with Shop Bop.
- If only I could be as funny and cute as Mia Freedman is in her new book, Mia Culpa. Seriously rationing it out for fear of depression once reading is completed.
- If only I owned half of Gorman's clothing (now, if I said ALL that would no longer be superficial but unrealistic).
What are some things you are if only-ing about?