Saturday, March 5, 2011

The wish list

There have been a few things lately on what I like to call 'The List'. This is my ultimate wish list of things I convince myself that I need. Need as in I am desperate for and can't live without.

The items at the top lately are as follows; red ballet flats, a leopard skin bag, an amazing beige blazer and a dress for my uni graduation.

I managed to tick off the leopard bag a couple of weeks ago. The dress for graduation was found in Melbourne and fits like a glove, as if it was made especially for me.

The beige blazer may have to wait until Zara opens but I believe I found the perfect red ballets. One catch? They aren't available in my size online. So I may have to compromise and buy these instead.

1 comment:

  1. what about these flats instead: http://www.queenswardrobe.com/goods_detail.php?goodsIdx=1966

    ReplyDelete