Monday, November 29, 2010

Yes, I just judged you

Biggest pet peeve ever? People who can't tell the difference between the correct spelling of words and their meanings.

It may sound dramatic but I cringe when I receive emails like this.

"Hi Shannon. Hope your well."

Huge mistake. I immediately have judged you.

Or even simple things like forgetting the apostrophe in "it's such a nice day" gets me fired up.

Worse still, "can you please order some more sticky tape because their isn't any left?"

Please just proof read your emails. It takes 30 seconds and will save you a lot of humiliation in the long run because trust me, I am not the only one who feels this way about grammar.

What are your pet peeves?



1 comment:

  1. what about a boy who doesn't know the difference between "sweetie" and "sweaty". ew ew ew!

    ReplyDelete